Needles for cross-stitch №26 DMC, 1771/3
Needles for cross-stitch gold plated №26 DMC, article of the manufacturer 1771/3
Cross stitch needles # 26, DMC 1771.
The needles have a wide eye and a blunt tip. Suitable for cross stitch and tapestry.
Recommended for embroidery on Aida 16 ct and cotton or linen 28/32 ct.
The set contains 6 needles.
• Needles with rounded ends are used for cross-stitch on fabrics such as Aida, Flax, Etamine
• Different needle numbers (22, 24, 26) have different "eyelet" sizes and are used for mouline threads of different thicknesses or for different numbers of mouline threads.
• DMC needles are manufactured using the latest technologies and undergo quality control on the latest equipment.
• High quality materials are used to make needles: steel and nickel.
• DMCneedles are made of nickel-plated steel. Nickel is a silver, hard and plastic metal, resistant to oxidation and corrosion.
- Counted Cross Stitch
- Country brand registration