Needles for cross-stitch №22 DMC, 1771/1
Needles for cross-stitch gold plated №22 DMC, article of the manufacturer 1771/1
For embroidery in 3-6 threads
Cross stitch needles # 22, DMC 1771/1.
The needles have a wide eye and a blunt tip. Suitable for cross stitch and tapestry.
Recommended for embroidery on Aida 14 ct and cotton or linen 20/28 ct.
The set contains 6 needles.
• Needles with rounded ends are used for cross-stitch on fabrics such as Aida, Flax, Etamine
• Different needle numbers (22, 24, 26) have different "eyelet" sizes and are used for mouline threads of different thicknesses or for different numbers of mouline threads.
• DMC needles are manufactured using the latest technologies and undergo quality control on the latest equipment.
• High quality materials are used to make needles: steel and nickel.
• DMCneedles are made of nickel-plated steel. Nickel is a silver, hard and plastic metal, resistant to oxidation and corrosion.
|Type||Counted Cross Stitch|
|Country brand registration||France|